[ENG] Two-Yoo Project: Sugarman Season 2 - Jang Nara CUT

I'm finally done with this!! I always thought that this had an english subs version out there so I didn't go about subbing it. I realized there wasn't one after someone told me about it so I decided to sub this since it's quite popular as well. I only subbed the parts where Jang Nara is mentioned or appeared in, and removed parts that has no relation to her because the whole program is really long.

Part 2 got removed from dailymotion, so I uploaded on an alternate site

Part 1:
Part 2:
https://www.yourupload.com/embed/T8boj30I5hcK

Comments

  1. Thank you! Jang Nara is Jang! Love her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thank you so much. I keep seeing this video on youtube but there's no engsub so thank you.
    btw, I'm so curious about that one song she keep saying. when will we have a chance to hear her sing it? hope it soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts