[All episodes]Love is all around/사랑을할거야

NOTE: I would not be subbing this, this is too much. Because I got the clips from the drama's VCD, when I extract it out, the dubbing is also taken out together, there is no way for me to split it. Therefore, your right channel would be the original Korean language, and the left channel is the Chinese dubbing. I know Windows media player is able to just play the right channel so if you managed to download it, then use wmp to play the video would be fine.(go fullscreen, right click, audio, right channel)

Youtube has an unfinished version but with english subs: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0857F5A112F82095

I didn't name it exactly the episodes they were suppose to be but according to how the VCD named them.
The numbers are the parts of each episode, click on it.

Note: Fixing EP 5 onwards currently

Episode 1 (1,2)
Episode 2 (1,2)
Episode 3 (1,2,3)
Episode 4 (1,2)
Episode 5 
Episode 6 
Episode 7 
Episode 8 
Episode 9 
Episode 10 
Episode 11 
Episode 12 
Episode 13 
Episode 14 
Episode 15 
Episode 16 
Episode 17 
Episode 18 
Episode 19 
Episode 20 

Comments

  1. Hi. I cannot play the episode 7. There is an error.. :( can you help pls. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi note taken, will fix it soon

      -xuening

      Delete
  2. Can you send me or upload on youtube, pls? I can’t see from ep5 to ep20

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I cannot watch from episode 5. Can I get the rest through email? Thank you 🙏 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts