[ENG][CUT]이제 만나러 갑니다(Now On My Way to Meet You) - Became a North Korean defector because of Jang Nara!?



I watched the whole episode and this cut I made is the main crux of how Jang Nara comes into play in the defector's story. Although it doesn't seem like it but this has 2 parts to it, I cut it too well that it doesn't seem like it... One part is at the beginning of her story, the next part is at the later part of her story. The middle portion of her story talks about her journey, how she escaped NK, went into China, involved in manual labour while pregnant and she even gave birth on a bus to SK. I wouldn't be subbing her story but it's actually worth a listen, it's indeed very inspirational and saddening as well. Oh and my korean still sucks, so some trans might be a little off but I have tried to sub it as close to its original meaning as much as possible.

Overall, it's quite a nice episode to watch. Although I went to see the live broadcast expecting Jang Nara to appear live because it wasn't mentioned in the news article that she would not be there live. But, yeahhhh, news article always love to bait viewers. But still, I enjoyed the episode!

The video below is the whole episode, the episode features 2 story, this defector's story is at the second part of the episode. It is unsubbed.

Comments

Popular Posts