[ROUGH SUB]Mnet TMI NEWS [EP.42] Finally, mystery voice revealed! Jang Nara ‘Is that true?’ 200520 EP.42



This portion is basically about hearing 'ghostly' sounds inside a song. In this video, Jang Nara's Is that true and Uhm Jung hwa's poison is mentioned. 

The front part has something to do with how much she earns per day(?) I'm not really sure but it has really no relation to the rest of the video.

Her song 'Is that true?' is said to have the ghostly sound of someone saying 'My ears hurts' (in korean). Tbh, I really can't hear it at all no matter how many times they play it...

They then introduced Uhm Jung Hwa's poison and said that they heard 'I hate Uhm Jung Hwa the most' (in korean) but instead it is revealed to be the words 'Use your imagination' (in english). I think this is rather obvious, I feel like they are just trying to stretch it lol.

They then went back to Jang Nara's 'Is that true?' and it is then revealed to be actually the warping of the guitar sound...oh, so that was the noise they were referring to. Even after knowing which exact sound they were talking about I still can't hear the ghostly sound. The warping sound is all I could hear before watching this video and after watching this video. 

Anyway, 'Is that true?' is still such a great song to listen to. I really love the instrumentals, props to the band members.

Comments

  1. hi,
    kbs just uploading some clip when nara appear at happy together in 2009 with her best friends, kyung rim & soo young.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiRw7ceUHNY

    if u hv eng sub this vid, i really appreciate it. just understand roughly part zoo only coz read somewhere about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only found 8 mins worth of it, for some reason it's cut and subbed to that part only. I will put it up here sometime later.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts