[ROUGH SUB] [short clip]Jang Nara on MBC's 20 again (New Nonstop reunion)



This is just a small section of the whole MBC New Nonstop reunion episode. The New Nonstop episode is two 1-hr episodes long, and I was ambitiously thinking of subbing it into english. But firstly, because this was requested, I'm gonna do a rough sub here first!

I'm skipping past the front narration part.
PKL-Park Kyung Lim
JNR - Jang Nara
Narr - Narration

Camera focuses on PKL sitting in a cafe then it pans to a car outside, JNR walks out. 
Narr: The girl is Jang Nara. 
Narr: The day where Nara first appeared in New Nonstop (shows a clip of her bumping into YDG)
Narr: Her first appearance on New Nonstop wasn't smooth thus was nicknamed 'little clumsy'
Narr: How much has Nara changed since then?
JNR: I'm really sorry! (she said it a lot of times)(for being late)
PKL: It was raining just now
Narr: the way she greeted didn't changed much as well
JNR: Even if so, I looked crazy
PKL: No!
JNR: Sorry, what should I do?
PKL: But why are you still dressed so prettily? If you are late just come as you are
JNR: Noo, how could I just come as it is. If I came like that, it would be hard to look at me
PKL: How could it be impossible to look at you, you look pretty!
JNR: nope, nope, it will cause big trouble
PKL: is there anything you want to eat?

(shows clip of her 'climbing a ladder') I'm skipping the narration as well

JNR: back then, I just debuted as a singer so I was trying out various ways of promoting myself. And thought that if I could act at the same time, it would be great. Everyone was encouraging me to try it so I went for the audition. I was lucky to be selected and joined in midway through the sitcom. For the first filming, I was really awkward, no words could describe how awkward it was. I didn't know much about acting back then.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts