[ROUGH SUB]Jang Nara on 'Next door CEO'. DinDin fanboying over Jang Nara again!



Again, community subs are allowed for this one but unfortunately I'm not at the standard where I can sub word for word yet. So, here is my summary of the video. Video as recommended by mdsy.
3 of them went inside a cafe without knowing exactly what's going to happen. Eun Ji Won then asked what they were going to do. The PD then answered that one of their first love is going to visit the set. 
Shim Hyung Tak's first love is sophie marceau, DinDin's first love is Jang Nara, Eun Ji Won's first love is Lee Ji Yeon.
DinDin then asked if they had fanclub back then and added saying he was a narajjang (Jang Nara's fanclub). He also said that Jang Nara was one of the reasons why he wanted to become a singer wheh he was younger. Eun Ji won then said that it won't be Sophie Marceau for sure and said that it would be Jang Nara for sure. Shim Hyung Tak said that it could be Lee Ji Yeon.
Just then Jang Nara walks in, DinDin is just smiling so hard lol.

Conversation:
Jang Nara (to Eun Ji Won): Haven't seen you for a long time
Eun Ji Won replied: aren't you cold? (cos she was wearing very little) 
Jang Nara: I was filming 
Eun Ji Won: what are you filming?
Jang Nara: Happy ending once again (drama)
Eun Ji Won: so you don't sing anymore? You are totally an actress now?
Jang Nara: Acting is comfortable and fun for me
Eun Ji Won: you had the child image back then
Jang Nara: you haven't changed much
Eun Ji Won: I changed a lot, you look the same
Jang Nara (to Shim Hyung Tak): Doraemon (one of his more famous works), that was so famous
(DinDin looks towards Jang Nara sadly cos he can't join in the conversation)

Shim Hyung Tak solo interview:
I was so shocked. DinDin talks a lot in front of us, but with Jang Nara he can't talk at all
DinDin solo interview:
My problem is that when I'm in front of someone I like/yearn for, I would freeze, can't talk at all

Part 2:

This is even more complex for me, so I can't go to specific. But basically each of them would have to sell their items to Jang Nara. The most notable part is at 2:34 when Jang Nara said that she admired that product (looks like a waffle maker). And then DinDin replied back he admired Jang Nara more than that. 

Comments

  1. tqvm for the translating. jang nara chinese fanclub always translate nara vids. i just watching without knowing her say.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts