[ENG]New Nonstop director Kim Min Sik mentions Jang Nara in his TED talk


When I first saw this video on bilibili, uploaded by angeljjangnara, I immediately thought of subbing it because it was such a great video to show case how great Jang Nara was. After gaining permission from then, I immediately went to sub it, I still can't believe I finished subbing it within a day! New record!!
This is also my first upload with proper hard subs unlike the Sugarman 3 one which was done hastily. I wanted to continue doing hard subs as much as I can just because they looked better than Youtube's soft sub.

Original full TED talk video(no subs): youtube.com/watch?v=boUexJJVj_8 angeljjangnara's video(chinese subs): bilibili.com/video/BV15b41167B5?from=search&seid=7800581608294815596

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts