All things you need to know first before embarking on JNR's video marathon!!

Hi, xuening here!! 
I see that you are here, so you must be a Jang Nara fan as well. Or you might just be dropping by because you were impressed by one of her recent dramas and want to know her a little more. Fret not, this would be a good site to follow!
I am also the creator behind the youtube channel 황후마마 [EmpressNaraJang] so whatever content that is blocked on youtube gets posted here instead, cross fingers that the broadcast station doesn't block my stuff...
If you are looking for her recent updates, do visit her soompi thread for updates, I'm there too, the people there are friendly as well!! You can also follow Jang Nara's Philippines twitter page, I think they did a great job in updating her stuff.
There are other important links that I have included at the side as well, do check them out!
Feel free to comment on my posts!!

Note: My Korean isn't very good, it's just basic, really basic, I mostly rely on chinese subs that are available to sub them into english. Thus, if a particular clip does not have any chinese sub, there is no way I could sub it unless it's short and simple enough for me to sub. However, if you are good in korean and is interested in helping me out, I will gladly take you in, I don't bite!



A little more about me (you can end here if you aren't interested):

I'm from a country in South East Asia (not gonna say which one). I first liked JNR back in December of 2019 because of her on Sugarman 2!! Yess, surprisingly, unlike most of her recent fans, I liked her as a singer rather than as an actress because tbh I'm not big on dramas. However, I think I have completed most of her dramas... (says the one who is not big on dramas) From a lot of forums that I have been in, I could see that her fans come and go, so I might be one of those 'come and go' fans but while I'm here, I decided that I should contribute as much as I can during my time here.

Happy browsing!


-sign off, xuening (I realize when I comment back, no one knows that I am the one commenting, so I'm putting my name here)

Comments

  1. tqvm for always english sub nara videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some vids about nara. if this vids hv eng sub, im so happy. just watching without know what nara say.

    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6fyxpn

    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ujn27

    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6fzjku

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, thanks a lot! I will see if there are any subs to them

      Delete
  3. I've been her fan since end of 2018 and I only love her more each time. Hope that this will be a long phase for you! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I first saw Nara in "Wedding" with Ryu Siwon. I was channel surfing (TV) and came across the KBS station. I loved her since then. I was so glad to come across your YouTube post of "Hey Hey Hey" with Nara and Sikyung. Before I even finished a third of it, I subscribed to your channel and also shared your videos on my Facebook page and the Jang Nara groups I belong to (4 groups). Thank you very much for sharing Jang Nara's videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome!! Thanks for spreading it around!
      I love Wedding a lot as well, I think it's so under appreciated, I love the BTS of the drama the most. Jang Nara and Ryu Siwon had such great chemistry!

      Delete
  5. Thank u for your hardwork. I'm not a drama gal too, I'm more a movie gal but I watched almost all Jang Nara drama. She can make me do that ! Imagine! wonderful isn't it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Xuening, like you said her fans come and go and probably you go too now. but you already left marks for JNR fans from the present and the future

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts